- March of 1994 - Nelico Inc. was formed as an S-Corp and its registered doing business as name was Rocky Mountain Abrasives.
Product lines included the Armex Accustrip and Armex Sodium Bicarbonate.
- March of 1994 - Nelico moved into its first location, a 1,500 sq. ft. facility on Fairgrounds Road in Casper Wyoming.
- March of 1996 - Nelico began selling sandblasting equipment and sandblasting abrasives.
- March of 1997 - Nelico moved into its second location a 5,000 sq. ft. facility on Burd Road in Casper Wyoming.
- October of 1998 - Nelico began selling Landa water cleaning equipment and supplies.
- September of 1999 - Nelico moved into its third location a 10,000 sq. ft. facility on South Loop avenue in Casper Wyoming.
- September of 2000 - Nelico purchased Hotsy Equipment Company of Casper.
- November of 2001 - Nelico began selling Clemco sandblasting equipment.
- July of 2003 - Nelico began selling Honda Power Equipment and Honda Engines.
- January of 2004 - Nelico changed its doing business as name from Rocky Mountain Abrasives to Nelico Equipment Service &
- March of 2004 - Nelico moved into its new 24,000 sq. ft. location at 109 Progress Circle in Mills Wyoming.
- March of 2004 - Nelico purchased Wyoming Diesel Service a small engine repair business.
- April of 2004 - Nelico began selling Stihl power equipment.
- September of 2005 - Nelico began selling H & H Trailers.